Serve with 1 cup mixed fresh veggies. Try cucumber and cherry tomatoes!
1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
18 oz (520 g) medium shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp olive oil
1 bag (12-oz/340 g) coleslaw mix
8 corn tortillas 6", warmed
sprouts, to taste
- In a bowl combine first three ingredients together. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimps, olive oil, and aioli mix and toss to coat. Let shrimp marinate while grill is heating.
- Thread the shrimp on to 12” Metal Skewers. Grill 2–3 minutes per side or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Assemble tacos by placing coleslaw and warm shrimp in each tortilla and top with yogurt mixture, chimichurri sauce if desired, and sprouts.