Mini velvety chocolate cheesecake bites make the perfect finish to any dinner—and they freeze very well.
2 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese
1 pkg Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake Mix
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 1⁄3 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Prepare filling by blending cream cheese with cheesecake mix until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla yogurt and beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare crust by combining chocolate wafer crumbs with melted butter. Place 1 tsp of crust mixture into each Perfect Petites section and press lightly. Using a piping bag or a resealable bag with the corner cut off, top with cheesecake filling.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes. Cool completely before flipping Perfect Petites mold onto a Sheet Pan and twisting to pop out cheesecake bars.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 for a second batch.
- Serve with fresh fruit, dust with cocoa, top with whipped cream, or drizzle with chocolate sauce.