Serve with 2 cups mixed greens with balsamic vinegar or a squeeze of lemon.
1⁄2 lb (225 g) ground turkey, chicken, or beef
1 small zucchini
1 tbsp olive oil, divided
1 large heirloom or field tomato
12" pizza shell
3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
Toppings (optional): Balsamic reduction
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Meanwhile, crumble ground meat into Multipurpose Steamer. Microwave; covered, 2 min. Remove from microwave. Use Ground Meat Separator to break up large chunks; discard any liquid in steamer. Season with 2 tbsp topper blend.
- Slice zucchini into 1⁄2” rounds. Toss with 2 tsp oil and 1 tsp topper blend. Thinly slice tomato into large rounds.
- Place zucchini slices on grill. Barbecue, with lid closed 2 min per side or until lightly charred. Remove from grill.
- Lightly oil both sides of the pizza shell with remaining 1 tsp oil. Grill until lightly charred, about 1 min per side.
- Top pizza with cheese, tomato, zucchini, and cooked turkey. Place pizza back on the grill, close lid and cook 3–5min, or until cheese is melted.
- Shake on remaining blend. Drizzle with balsamic reduction before serving, if desired.
For a saucier pizza, spread prepared Marinara Sauce or Pesto Sauce over pizza shell, then add remaining toppings.
Make it veggie—swap ground meat with veggie ground round or crumbled firm tofu.