A cool treat for hot days. A perfect choice for Good Food. Real Results.™ dessert.
6 cups boiling water
2 cups chopped mixed fruit
2 tsp grated lime peel (optional)
- Place tea bags in a large measuring cup and pour boiling water over top. Steep 10 minutes; discard bags. Refrigerate tea until cold, about 30 min.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, combine fruit with lime peel, if using.
- Divide fruit between ice pop molds; pour cool tea over top.
- Insert sticks; freeze until firm, about 1 hour
- Remove from molds and serve.
Use a variety of fruit, from raspberries and chopped cherries to blueberries and blackberries. To prevent floating or sinking fruit, freeze in layers, gradually adding berries and tea. For added colour, fill tips of molds with Tutti Fruity Whole Food Sprinkle before filling with tea.