Ever wonder what to do with all those pumpkin seeds? Try this delicious option.
2 cups pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
1 tbsp oil
- Toss pumpkin seeds with oil and seasoning.
- Spread in a single layer on stacked Multi Purpose Tray.
- Cook on high for about 2–4 minutes, until dry and golden.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Toss clean, dry pumpkin seeds with oil and seasoning.
- Spread in a single layer on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until dry and golden, stirring occasionally.