Salmon is a super source of heart-healthy omega-3 fats and Vitamin D.
2 tsp vegetable oil
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 lb (450 g) asparagus
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tbsp water
1⁄4 tsp ginger (ground)
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp rice wine vinegar
4 (3 oz/90 g) salmon fillets
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and asparagus and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the next 8 ingredients and simmer for 1 minute.
- Place salmon and vegetables on Sheet Pan lined with parchment paper, and bake for approximately 10 minutes per 1” thickness.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve hot.