2 large sweet potatoes
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
2 small zucchinis
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) unsalted tomato sauce
1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Place two halves in the bottom of Multipurpose Steamer, then stack remaining two halves on top. Cover and microwave on high 10–11 min, or until soft.
- In Sauté Pan, brown beef over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, finely dice zucchini and roughly chop mushrooms. Add veggies to pan and cook 1 min.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add seasoning and tomato sauce. Cook until beef is cooked through and vegetables are soft, about 4 min; stir occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Remove steamer from microwave. Gently scoop out centre of each potato until there is a 1⁄2" shell. Add sweet potato flesh to beef filling and mix to combine.
- Stuff sweet potatoes shells with sweet potato and beef filling, and sprinkle with cheese. (Sweet potato shells will be full!)