2 cups uncooked macaroni pasta
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
4 large bell peppers
1⁄3 cup milk, your choice
2 tbsp butter, optional
1⁄3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- In Multipurpose Pot set over high heat, boil macaroni until tender, about 6–8 min.
- Meanwhile, place beef in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high, 6 min. Once beef is cooked, break it up using Ground Meat Separator.
- For stuffed whole peppers, cut tops from peppers and gently remove pith and seeds.
- Drain pasta; return to pot. Add milk, seasoning, and butter, if using. Add beef. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Using a large spoon, stuff peppers with mac & cheese mixture. Place in Multipurpose Steamer and top with grated cheese.
- Cover; microwave on high until bell peppers have softened and cheese is melted, 5 min.