Cook once, eat twice! Save one pizza for an easy lunch the next day.
1 1⁄2 cups milk, your choice
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
2 small bell peppers
1 small red onion, optional
2 – 12" thin whole-wheat pizza crusts
1 cup grated mozarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Combine mix with milk in Multipurpose Pot. Whisking constantly, bring to a boil over medium-high; reduce heat, and simmer 3 min or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, place chicken in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high 3–5 min.
- Thinly slice bell pepper and onion, if using.
- Place pizza crusts on two separate Sheet Pans. Spread sauce over pizza crusts; arrange chicken and vegetables on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts, 8–10 min. Remove from oven and sprinkle with topper, if desired. Cut each pizza into 8 slices; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Go vegetarian and replace chicken with crumbled tempeh or cubed smoked tofu.
Make it your way—use a gluten free pizza crust Mix to make a GF sheet pan pizza.