This is a perfectly balanced plate.
1⁄2 lb (225 g) uncooked spaghetti noodles, preferably wholewheat
2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp rice vinegar or white vinegar
4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1 tbsp vegetable oil
Toppings (optional): Sliced green onion, sesame seeds
- In Wok set over high heat, bring water to boil. Once boiling, add noodles and continue to boil until pasta is tender, about 8–10 min.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together seasoning, soy sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar. This will be a thick sauce.
- In Multipurpose Steamer, add vegetables. Cover; microwave on high, until cooked, about 6 min, depending on the type of vegetables.
- Once cooked, drain noodles. Add noodles and sauce to vegetables in steamer. Toss with tongs to combine. Cover to keep warm; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Fry eggs until done to your liking.
- To serve, divide noodles between four bowls. Top with egg and add additional toppings, if desired.
Cook the eggs to your liking—a runny yolk works well to mix with the noodles. Try sunny-side up, soft boiled, or if you prefer, try scrambled!