1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Place Perfect Portion Bagel & Donut Pan on a Sheet Pan. Lightly brush with oil; set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk egg; whisk in milk, sugar, butter, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients; stir just until combined.
4. Scrape batter into a piping bag; pipe into six pan wells. Bake until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean, about 15 min.
5. When cool to the touch, flip onto sheet pan and press to release donuts. Dust with icing sugar or cocoa, or top with your favourite icing.
Per serving: Calories 150, Fat 7 g (Saturated 4 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 120 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g (Fiber 1 g, Sugars 9 g), Protein 3 g.
Power Up! Replace 1 scoop flour or Easy Peasy Bagel, Pancake & Waffle Mix with 1 scoop Power Up Vanilla Protein Blend.
Triple Chocolate Glazed: Replace cocoa with Cocoa Acai Smoothie Booster. Glaze with prepared Chocolate Fudge Sauce; sprinkle with Cocoa Crunch Whole Food Topper.
Super Greens: Replace cocoa with Super Greens Smoothie Booster
Spice it: Stir 1 tsp Chai Spice or Cinnamon (ground) into the batter.